Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thinning Out the Thick


So much has happened lately! It's already mid-July!

My sister Nicole had her baby! little Ryan is dang cute and I'm proud to be his Aunt!
My nephew Nathan can say my name - Danewhl - i can't believe he's 2 today!! the one on the left is Nathan!

I finally went to the doctor after being sick for about 2 weeks. Every time I eat something I feel sick. Normally I go to the doctor and they tell me it's just stress and send me on my way. This time they actually wanted to run tests. So I have a follow-up appointment on August 6th when I get back from my family vacations and they'll let me know what they found. I'm SO confident it's actually nothing. But I would love to have some idea of what is going on so that I can come closer to feeling better.

Tallan is still working hard selling pest control. A lot of the guys he works with are quitting and having a really hard time. I don't know how Tallan does it but he keeps such a great attitude about it all! I mean there are days when he gets frustrated - believe it or not he is human - but I'm so proud of how hard he works. I can't believe he is coming out for my brother's wedding on July 30th (Rexburg Temple)!! He'll only be there for about 2 days but it'll make waiting until the end of August much easier.

Life is so good to me. I think we all tend to get caught up in the thick of thin things. So I guess you could say, we need to thin out the thick. We need to realize the difficult stuff is so temporary! If we all take a step back and think about all the great things in our lives...we'll all be happier. I'm excited to see lots of family over the next two weeks - including Tallan! He's finally going to "meet the parents"! Let's hope it doesn't go over like it did in the movie. Despite the little struggles, I'm in a great place right now and I feel so blessed. As soon as I get back from my trip to: Minnesota, Ohio, and Idaho I'll post pictures!!

a gorgeous pond. there aren't enough big things in the world to keep us happy. we have to learn to appreciate the little things.

1 comment:

  1. dear danielle. i just blogstalked it up. and i love how positive and optimistic and what a great attitude you always have! you are just darling. that's all.
    love, your visiting teacher that thinks you're rad.

    ReplyDelete

Followers