Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a lifestyle change


8 days ago I started a lifestyle change. some might call it a diet but it most definitely isn't. my goal is 15 pounds by fall semester. and then to maintain that weight. i've lost 2 so far which...let me tell you...stepping onto the scale and seeing that my hard work is paying OFF is so satisfying.

on the other hand...it is so difficult. i feel like i've been fasting for a week! but i know if i make this lifestyle change now and not when i'm desperately trying to lose weight it'll be so much easier.

i have the support of my roommates, coworkers, and my sweet Tallan who help me remember it's worth it and to push through this unbelievably difficult phase. i seriously had no idea it would take this much will power. but all it really comes down to is the choice. and i've made the choice, i just need to stick to it!


2 comments:

  1. Ok missy... not a good thing if you feel like you've been fasting. You are beautiful, you don't need to loose weight! I wish I was as skinny as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Nikki! i just hadnt had dinner yet...wrong time to be posting :) i promise i'm doing it safely! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers