Monday, June 7, 2010

and there i go...


I've realized how many of my friends and family have blogs. It wasn't until now that i thought to create one myself.

Highlight of today? Definitely talking to my nephew Nathan James. Oh gosh. Today was the first day he said my name! Truth? I wish i was home in Minnesota to spend time with my family. But i know staying in Provo was the right thing for me this summer. It's been quite the roller coaster. I'm glad though, if it wasn't what would be the point? Stay tuned...more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Umm...soo glad that one of my favorite people of all time now has a blog :]

    We've said this for months now but....we really do need to catch up. Please?

    Love you! Xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i'm so excited to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers